HOLY COW, has another week gone by already? Is it just me, or did that week fly by? Either way, lots of things made me super happy this week. So, without further ado, it’s THINGS I LOVE THURSDAY!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Watching two of my favorite people become husband and wife, even though we all got soaked in the rain. Yay Kyle and Kelby! You guys are awesome.
- Going on a super fun (and super CHEAP!) double date with Kyle and Kelby two days before they got married. Putt putt, pizza, and a little booze. Win win win.
- Good thai food.
- BRIDESMAIDS. Oh. My. Gosh. You HAVE to see this movie. I haven’t laughed that hard at a movie in a LONG TIME. Brilliant! Kudos, Kristin Wiig, you amazing writer/actress/comedienne you.
- Going on a spontaneous date! Love those!
- Hearing a song I’ve had on repeat for the past week played at church.
- Libby’s fake tattoo!
- Libby’s my ultimate buddy for summer league!
- Libby! (Haha. Had to.)
- “See ya at Beef’s!” Wait. Which one?
- Random lunches with Zack at Crispers. YUM.
- Having a ten minute conversation with Kylin Poole about crackers.
- Going out to dinner with my love at Friday’s, even if (I think) the food was the catalyst to me staying up all night with an upset stomach.
- Being a bachelorette for a couple days while Dan’s out of town.
- A CLEAN HOUSE.
- Bubble baths.
- The Hunger Games.
- DAN COMES BACK TODAY! YAY! (Being a bachelorette is kind of boring when you have no roommates… save a cat.)
- Waking up in the same position I fell asleep in. Niiiiice.
- Dance class.
- LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE OH MAN IT IS GOING TO BE EPICSAUCE.
- Remember when people put “sauce” on the end of everything? That’s so retrosauce.
- Being called “skinny.”
- Being called “Truly Christlike.”
- YOU. (Seriously.)
Alright! Now it’s your turn! What do you love this Thursday?