Hello lovelies! Especially all of you new followers. Every Thursday I try to post a list of things for which I am grateful. Keeps my spirit on the upswing, you know? You should try it. Check it out, lots of wonderful things happened this week!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- My baby boy turned one. ONE!
- My mom, aunt, cousin, and his wife all came down to Naples for Dax’s birthday. I teared up when they pulled in (and when they left) because I just love them so, and I love that they care so much about Dax to drive 8 hours in a day just to spend time with him. (That’s my mom in the picture above.)
- Making cupcakes from scratch with the husband. Confectioner sugar storm!
- Being Freshly Pressed on WordPress! Huzzah!
- A quiet house at the end of the day.
- Playing a real piano. Nothing better.
- Being randomly invited over to friends’ house for dinner.
- Fun at the pool with my little boy.
- Anything buffalo flavored. Pizza, pitas, whatever. I will eat it.
- Lunch times out with coworkers.
- Starbucks two days in a row!
- Being ambushed by naps.
- Whatever compels my baby boy to randomly crawl onto me and cuddle me for no reason. (Last time was ten minutes of cuddles! Love him!)
- Trashy magazines. (Sometimes you just gotta give in to the trash.)
- Sketti night.
- Having nurse friends I can text when I accidentally BURN MY LEG by spilling BOILING WATER ON IT. (#fail)
- Gifts and cards in the mail for Dax! Including…
- A stuffed pony that gallops and sings that Dax is (LOLOLOLOLOL) totally 100% terrified of. (Sorry Liz! Hahahaha he cries whenever it turns on! And I laugh because I’m terrible!)
- Seeing a Taco Bell employee get fired right after he handed me my food.
- Bubble baths.
- Also, showering long enough to shave my legs.
- Breakfast dates with my boy. We share strawberries.
- The Hufflepuff anklet my husband made me on his last mission trip.
What do you love this week? I love your gratitude lists! Comment and let me know!