My kid turns 1 tomorrow. That’s all.
THINGS I LOVE THIS WEEK:
- The big smile I get whenever Dax first wakes up.
- Sleeping in until 8. (Yes, non-parents. This is a big deal.)
- Random ice cream adventures. (Frozen custard, too!)
- Discovering new fun places in Naples.
- Planning a trip for our anniversary.
- Cat cuddles.
- Bath time.
- FREE SLURPEES.
- Spontaneous trips to the beach to watch the sunset on the gulf (and the fact that I can do that pretty much anytime I want.)
- Playing games with Dan on my phone.
- Encouraging/inspiring phone calls.
- Unexpected packages from friends.
- Filming silly videos for church.
- Quiet runs on FLAT streets.
- Downtown Naples.
- New local restaurants. (Ask for Michelle at Mel’s Diner!)
- Planning a BIRTHDAY PARTY for my kid. (WHAT?!)
- Texts from Australia! THANK YOU, iMESSAGE!
- Crab cake sandwiches.
- Blogging in bed.
- My husband.
- Making friends!
- The fact that booze almost always makes this list.
- The fact that Dax has an awesome family who are all coming to see him this weekend for his first birthday.
What do you love this week?