Happy Thursday, friends! It’s the last day of the first month of 2013. We are 1/12 done with this year already. Wrap your brain around THAT mess. Anyhooooo…
Look! He’s so cute!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- The #overcomethelie Twitter party last night. We had so many participants spreading the truth about self-love. It was amazing! We ended the night trending at #4. Incredible.
- Lionhart. I’ve been doing volunteer work for this organization for a while now and I couldn’t be more ecstatic about the things happening there. It’s amazing. Check it out here and spread the courage around!
- Amazing and encouraging lunch meetings with friends and mentors.
- Talking music, art, and the like.
- Expanding my culinary expertise by way of pureeing my son’s baby food myself. (See also: humility.)
- Watching good friends play live music.
- Dax’s new “go-to” face. Not sure why he’s really into chewing on his bottom lip right now but it’s tres adorbs.
- Reading lots and lots of books.
- Tickle fights and laughter with my husband.
- “Sesame Street” on Netflix. (YEAH I KNOW American Pediatrics Association, no screen time until Dax is two but can’t we please make an exception for Elmo?!)
- Also football? I mean the SUPER BOWL is this weekend, you guys…
- Emails from good friends with the phrase “TMI” in the subject line.
- New babies! ACK!
- Pretending to be a stay-at-home mom.
- Ministry over coffee — both from me and TO me.
- Nerding out over fonts.
- My best friend.
- My family.
- My town.
What do YOU love this week?