And we’ve made it through another week! This one was way better than last week, by far. Here’s why!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Playing music. Like. A LOT.
- Eating lots of barbecue.
- Seeing Libby play a show.
- Letting Libby’s lovely folky goodness lull Dax to sleep in my Maya Wrap.
- The Maya Wrap, actually. It’s so snuggly and wonderful!
- Getting tons of sleep and cuddles with my baby boy.
- Warm coffee in cool(er) autumn air.
- Crunchy leaves!
- Big salads. (Seriously.)
- Getting to see the POOLES! They’re spoiling me, coming to town so frequently! I even got to hang out with Kylin!
- She called us out for having a dirty kitchen, though.
- Getting lunch with Zack and Libby.
- LEMON CHICKEN SOUP.
- Deep text message conversations and lengthy emails.
- Finding a picture of what I believe is my son in the very near future. I’m serious. This picture makes me believe in time travel because I’m almost 100% positive that it’s my son as a toddler. http://pinterest.com/pin/24980972904400131/
- LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS.
- ERMAHGERD! GERSBERMS!
- “Project Dax Arthur.”
- Dax was SO vocal last night. It was as if he was telling Dan and I all about his day. Ugh. Can he stop growing up so fast?
- He’s huge.
- Braids in my hair.
- “Who the HECK wants to die alone…?”
- Being a creepy stalker on the internet.
- My husband using his horribly unkempt lazy beard to scratch my back. (Still shave it though, babe.)
- My friends Kyle and Rebekah got engaged! Wooot! Bring on the wedding party times!
I’m sure there’s plenty more. But I’m out of time, ha. What about you? Leave your list in the comments!