Happy Flag Day, y’all! (Is this seriously a thing?)
I’ve had about a week of good, solid, 8-hour-long sleeps, and I feel GREAT. Today is one of those days I want to turn on some really cheesy music and dance awkwardly around. Life is pretty great.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Did you know that Reagan and Swayze were buds? Evidently in the land of Photoshop, that happens. (See photo.)
- Having dinner with my husband.
- Stopping by the dance studio and seeing Ashley (who had fun gifts for Dax)!
- Lunch with some of my favorite people, including Zack at Sonny’s and ECase at Boston Market.
- ZOMG barbecue. I haven’t had it in forever!
- Fun birthday celebrations.
- Cards Against Humanity. Oh. My. Goodness. I almost peed myself a thousand times.
- Purple shades!
- Buffalo chicken pizza.
- Lunch breaks at coffee shops.
- A whole day with Dayle and Janelle, who also had gifts for Dax! Spoiled boy!
- Janelle’s “monkey butt” story.
- Going to the movies!
- A lazy Sunday (that was actually pretty productive).
- Our second to last childbirth class. Eep!
- Yoga pants.
- Ice packs.
- “Buy one get one free” kittens. (Don’t worry, we didn’t get any. But the fact that a deal like that exists!)
- Going on a mini-date with the hubs.
- Being offered beer by our server! She couldn’t tell I was pregnant!
- Happy lunches.
- Sleeping through the night.
- Purchasing an exercise ball to double as my “birth ball”. Currently, it serves as something I can lay on to relieve back pain. Ahhhh.
- Snuggling with Hamlet.
- Old school Sonic the Hedgehog. (Always.)
- The fact that my kid is gonna have such a great dad.
Your turn! Make a list of love!