YOU GUYS. IT IS THE MONTH BEFORE MY DUE DATE. Like. I’m due to have a baby next month.
I can’t really wrap my brain around that right now, so let’s just get to this week’s list of love!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Seeing my husband at my doctor’s appointment! (He was supposed to be in a meeting and not able to attend. That was fun!)
- Staying up way too late watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Netflix in order to go…
- DERPY HUNTING! (See photo.)
- Lunch with Nora. Mostly getting my mind blown by the fact that she is only 3 degrees separated from Marshall Mathers.
- Yes. That’s Eminem.
- Seeing Elyse’s chunky little legs!
- Bursting into tears while driving alone and thinking of my friends holding my baby in a few months. (Those were happy tears so they totally count!)
- Dinner with the Hookers! They’re so awesome!
- Getting to shower Heidi and Baby T!
- Stopping by the park to say goodbye to a family at our church who is moving away. We’ll miss them, but the party was great! (Especially the cotton candy cupcakes! Yum!)
- Eating out with my husband on “mini-dates”.
- Being recognized at church on Sunday for a role from which I’m stepping down in order to focus on motherhood.
- Hearing people compliment my son’s name.
- Lunch with Lindsey. SO MUCH QUESO.
- Dinner with the crew at Friday’s.
- Our childbirth class, and seeing everyone get huger by the week. That’s amusing.
- Baby Isaac is here! YAY!
- Spending the night laughing and playing my new favorite card game with the Case family (even though I totally lost).
- Bribing Levi to beat Dan. (Dollars have power to 9-year-olds, evidently.)
- Gross lemonade.
- Getting dinner with one of my favorite high school girls.
- Iced vanilla lattes. Decaf, of course.
- Braxton Hicks contractions! They’re weird and scary but they make me smile because they mean my body’s getting ready to do this thing!
- Bible study, like usual.
- My son distracting the whole of said bible study by doing the wave on my belly all night.
- Baby Isaiah laughs! So great!
- Morning snuggles with the hubs.
- When baby Dax gets the hiccups! (Got them right now!)
What’s on your list this week?