Happy Friday! I haven’t done one of these in a while. Have you missed them? I have! Pull up a chair and grab a snack — start your weekend off with some delightful Intertubes goodies.
- Who doesn’t love a good proposal story? And on an airplane, no less? The video is veerrrrry cute!
- Evidently pink doesn’t actually exist. Mind-blowing. Maybe THIS is Victoria’s Secret?
- First, there was planking. Then, there was stocking and owling. And now, there’s TEBOWING. Okay. As a Nole fan, of course I giggle at this. But as Tebow’s sister in Christ blah blah blah guilt blah blah blah we’ll settle it in Heaven.
- I signed up for NaNoWriMo this year! Anyone else doing this? Let’s share novels on December 1st!
- Stumbled across these breathtaking photos on PhotoJoJo. Man, I wish I was a photographer.
- And, more awesome photography of dancers.
- A Tumblr dedicated to all the reasons to love being alive. This is great! (Also, kittens, obvs.)
- No one is too smart to not worry about beauty. THIS. THIS THIS THIS.
- Here’s a story about a project started by a girl named Helen I befriended in Wales four years ago. She and her husband are doing incredible things for the world and want you to be a part of it.
- A gallery of incredible rainbows around the world. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
- Just discovered this blog (by a fellow cat-lover) and holy awesome! I love this post on finding your fabulous!
- What to do when you fail.
- From Forbes: How to Improve Your Writing.
- Daily wisdom from revolutionaries.
- Picasso drawing with light. Holy. Freaking. Crap.
- Because Halloween is in a few days, here’s a pumpkin vampire kitty. (YOU’RE FREAKING WELCOME, INTERNET.)
- And, in case you’re a slacker like me, here’s a list of easy Halloween costumes that are sure to please.
Alright, friends! That’s it! Have a safe and spooky Halloween! See you next week, THE FIRST DAY OF NANOWRIMO! Bah!